Wednesday, November 19, 2014

100 Days of Empties: 13-20

This week's empties are a little late. I didn't think I would be able to finish any this week but so far I'm ahead.




Product: Epielle Cleansing Tissue
Price: $1 (Big Lots)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: No

I got these Epielle wipes at Big Lots during their 20% off Friends and Family Sale. I picked up quite a few since they were 80 cents each. I kind of regret getting so many. The wipes in the white package smelled HORRIBLE. I ended up using that pack to wipe off swatches but it didn't do too good of a job it still left lipstick stains on my arm. The green pack smelled a little better but it is still something I could live without.


Product: Oatifix Fresh Face Mask
Price: $6.95 (Lush Stores)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

I'm fairly new to Lush. I bought my first fresh face mask on my vacation to Las Vegas this summer. Mandalay Bay connects to this small shopping center and I had to stop and take a look. The girls there were nice and friendly and not pushy at all. The Lush that's closest to me has some pushy employees they always try to add on items to your purchase. Anyways, the Oatifix mask was perfect for my dry and sensitive skin. This mask smells like bananas and oatmeal it makes you want to eat it. I really liked this mask but need to buy them at a time when I don't plan on using anything else. These are supposed to be kept in your refrigerator and are good for a month. By the time you buy them from the store you have about 2-3 weeks.


Product: BareMinerals Purifying Facial Cleanser
Price: $20 (Macys)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

My mom bought this for me along with a bunch of Bareminerals make up for my college graduation. She insisted that I wore make up and I told her that if she bought it I would wear it. This facial cleanser has no scent and is very gentle on your skin . I really like that it does not burn your eyes and removes mascara at the same time. I will probably buy this again once I go through all my cleanser and if I can get this on sale.


Product: Briogeo Deep Conditioning Mask
Price: $26 (Sephora)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: No

I got this mini conditioning mask in my Ipsy bag and used it all in one sitting. I shampooed my hair like I normally do and then put this mask on my hair leaving it on for about 7 minutes. My first impression was "why is everyone going crazy over this" it didn't leave my hair soft or tangle free when I rinsed it off which was disappointing but once my hair had completely air dried I was left with really nice shiny curls. I'm not sure if I would repurchase this, $26 is pretty steep when there are a lot of drug store options.


Product: Forever Red fragrance Mist
Price: $16.50
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

I got this last year during a sale. I really enjoyed the fragrance although it didn't stay all day. I consider this better than the regular body sprays and would repurchase this during a sale. I won't be repurchasing this for awhile though, I have a bunch of perfume samples I need to go through.


Product: Soy Renewal beach spray
Price: $19.95
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: No

I also go this in one of my Ipsy bags. I was excited to try it because I have tried Not Your Mothers beach spray and really liked how my hair comes out when using this it truly leaves beach waves. This beach spray left my hair feeling like I had just swam in the ocean. My hair was DRY and stiff. I'll be sticking to NYM beach spray for now.


Product: Cranberry Pear Bellini
Price: $22.50
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: No

I bought this last year when these candles were $10. In the store the candle smelled great but once lit this candle smelled like a perfume. The smell was strong and lingered around the house which is great for most people but it gave me a headache. I lit this up for a short period of time until I finally finished it. I love Bath and Body Works candles but will not be buying this scent again.

No comments:

Post a Comment