Wednesday, January 14, 2015

100 Days of Empties: 47-56

Hi guys! I'm back to show you the things I've used up this past week. I have a month and three days left before my 100 days are up and I'm halfway through empties. It's time to use foil samples like crazy!



Product: Yes to Carrots Nourishing Shampoo for Normal to Dry hair.
Price: $8.49 (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: NO

I have never dreaded using a shampoo as much as I did using this. This shampoo stayed in my shower for months! It didn't do anything to my hair ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. There was one day in particular that I was washing my hair and knew the water should have been a little dark/dirty from using different products but nothing came out. That is the day I realized that this shampoo was a bunch of crap. It says it's for normal to dry hair but it should say will leave your hair feeling dry and dirty.


Product: Yes to Carrots Nourishing Conditioner for Normal to Dry hair.
Price:  $8.49 (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: NO

I had the same issues with the Yes to Carrots conditioner. Usually, I love conditioners, any conditioner it could be the .99cents Suave conditioner and it will still leave my hair feeling soft and tangle free. This conditioner didn't do anything! I even left it on while taking a bath thinking that it just need to really soak in my hair but NOPE, NOTHING. It's safe to say that I will not be repurchasing.


Product: Bath and Body Works Pink Sugarplum
Price:  $12.50 (Bath and Body Works)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: No

Before Winter Candy Apple was Pink Sugarplum. I loved the smell of Pink Sugarplum and bought some body washes, lotions, and hand sanitizers. A couple years have gone by and my taste in smells has changed. Pink Sugarplum is too sweet of a smell for me for me luckily, that was my last one. Like I've mentioned before, the Bath and Body Works body washes are not moisturizing at all, at least not to me which is why I wouldn't repurchase.


Product: got2b Kinkier Double Curling Power
Price:  $4-6
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: No

I got a couple of these last year during the CVS beauty clearance sale for about $2. I'm always excited to try hair products for curly hair. There are few products that work on my curly/frizzy hair and I'll take any chance to find a new holy grail product. This product worked okay, it left my natural curls soft but I could not get over the strong smell. I don't even know how to describe it, it's not floral or fruity but more of a chemical plastic smell. My Not Your Mothers Curling Cream works a lot better with out the stinky scent. I haven't seen this in stores and could not pull this up on any store's website so I'm going to assume that price range is $4-6.


Product: Maybelline Clean Express Make Up Remover
Price:  $4.49 (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

I really enjoyed this make up remover. I use water proof mascara all the time because I constantly rub my eyes and non water proof will flake or smudge. This remover did a great job at removing my mascara without irritating my eyes.


Product: Bath and Body Works fragrance mist in Be Enchanted
Price:  $6 (Bath and Body Works)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: No

Like I said with the Pink SugarPlum body wash, my taste in smells has changed. I'm glad this was the small body spray because it was a struggle to finish. Be Enchanted is too sweet for my liking, when it comes to BBW I like fruity smells. Regular price is $6 but a lot of times they'll be 3 for $12 or 3 for $6 which is when I got it.

Product: Boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser
Price:  $26 (Sephora)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

I recently bought the Boscia Konjac Sponge and started using it this week. The sponge came with this little sample. I was able to use it the first day and thought it worked well with the sponge. Since I used that sample I've been using my Purity cleanser and although it works well I feel that the Boscia cleanser worked a little better. I'm not sure if it's all in my head but my face felt cleaner and brighter with the Boscia which I don't get from the Purity.

Product: Up & Up Advanced hand sanitizer gel with aloe
Price: $1.29 (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

I try to keep sanitizer or wipes in my purse at all time. I got this one at Target. I would repurchase or buy a big bottle of sanitizer to refill this one.


Product: L'Oreal Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo
Price: $3.99 (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

I used this while I was away for the weekend. I can't say I like it or dislike it. The sample was too small for my hair. I can say that I prefer the L'Oreal hair care total repair 5 shampoo and conditioner.


Product: L'Oreal Volume Filler Thickening Conditioner
Price: $3.99 (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

I used this while I was away for the weekend. I can't say I like it or dislike it. The sample was too small for my hair. I can say that I prefer the L'Oreal hair care total repair 5 shampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment