Monday, January 26, 2015

100 Days of Empties: 57-66

Hey guys! The count down is on. I have 22 days left in my 100 days of empties and need to use up 34 more products. Do you think I'm going to reach 100?! I BETTER.





Product: Epielle Cleansing Tissue
Price: $1 (Big Lots)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: No

I got these Epielle wipes at Big Lots during their 20% off Friends and Family Sale. I THINK this is the last Epielle pack I have and whew I am so glad. I had high hopes for this cleansing tissue but they didn't work for me. I do have to say that this cucumber pack was the best one (smell wise) out of all of them.


Product: Not Your Mothers Kinky Moves Curl Cream
Price: $4.74 (Walmart)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Already have

I've talked about this cream many many many times. You guys know I love this, it is a HOLY GRAIL! NYM Curl Cream is the only product that will leave my natural curls bouncy without the crunch that some products give.

Product: Deep Cleansing Soap in Sweet Clementine
Price: $6.50 (Bath and Body Works)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

Like my other soaps, I got this a couple of weeks ago during a sale. BBW had all their soaps for $2.50 and I used a coupon which made these less than $2. I'm sad I didn't get more of this scent, I'm in love with the Fresh Picked Line at BBW. I would repurchase this soap but only during a sale. I never pay full price at BBW.


Product: Bath Bomb
Price: $6.95 (Lush)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

I wish my Lush would label my little baggies with the name of the bath bomb. I couldn't find the one I bought on the website. It was yellow but had green on the inside. When I use bath bombs I cut them in half so I can use them twice instead of using the whole bath bomb at once. I know I said I would try a cheaper option, but I went to Lush last week and bought another bath bomb.


Product: Cotton Rounds Regular
Price: $2.04 (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes
I'm not picky about cotton rounds, most get the job done. I use cotton rounds to remove my nail polish or for toner. I like these more for toner than removing polish because they can get a bit linty but not enough that it'll make me stop buying these.


Product: First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
Price: $5.50 (1oz) $10 (2oz) $20(5oz) $26(8oz)  (Sephora)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes
I used this foil sample last night with my Boscia sponge. I liked that it foamed up and made my face feel nice and clean without that tight dry feeling. I'm glad I bought the $10 duo on Black Friday that came with the Face Cleanser and Ultra Repair Cream which are both 2oz.


Product: DevaCurl Styling Cream
Price: $25.00(5.1oz) $50(16oz) (Sephora)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes
Every time I ordered online and saw DevaCurl as an option for one of Sephora's sample I made sure to add it to my cart. The DevaCurl brand is not cheap and I'm always ready to try a new curly hair product. I always use more product than what is recommended but was able to use this sample twice. I can't believe I'm saying this but this might be better than my favorite curling cream from but I guess it should for that price. NYMs is 4oz for less than $5 while this Styling Cream is $25 for 5.1oz.


Product: Clinique Moisture Surge Intense for Dry Skin
Price: $38.50 for 1.7oz (Sephora)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

I was going through my samples drawer and found this. I was so excited I did because I finished a bigger sample of this awhile ago. I've been sick these last couple of weeks and my face needed more moisture. I used this sample at night and I was reminded why I liked this so much. The consistency is a gel and a little went a long way. Like I've said before, I'd get this during a sale since the moisture surge comes with a big price tag.


Product: Butter London Acetone Scrubbers
Price: $10 for a 10 pack (Sephora)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes
Since I had run out of my cotton rounds I was trying to find something to remove my nail polish with. Toilet paper and paper towels were not doing it. I was happy I found this in my trusty sample drawer. I've used different nail polish pads and this was the best one I've used. It claims to remove nail polish from 10 nails and it really did. The difference between these and others is that this contains acetone. I know a lot of people prefer not to use acetone removers because it dries out your cuticles and it isn't the best option. Personally, I love using acetone removers because it removes nail polish instantly.


Product: Josie Maran Bearnaked nail wipes
Price: $9.00 for 20 wipes $16.00 for 40 wipes (Sephora)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: No

I opened this nail wipe at the same time as the Butter London Wipes. I tried this wipe first and all I can say is 2 thumbs down. I couldn't even remove polish from one nail. What I did like about these wipes is that they were moisturizing but I would definitely not purchase these.

1 comment:

  1. How am I supposed to follow you when there's no option to? ):

    ReplyDelete