Saturday, May 9, 2015

100 Days of Empties: 67-100

Hi everyone! Do you know that this has been on my dashboard since February 16th? Ridiculous right? I just wanted to update you since I have not posted in ages. I ended up completed the 100 days of empties right on time but every time I started writing this post something would get in the way. Not to mention my laptop is dead. I need to buy a new one soon, for now I'm using my roommates when she's not home :).

Looking back at this challenge I should have kept up with my empties weekly so that it would be easier and faster to post. I'm not going to post the information for each item like I've been doing with the other posts but I'll leave what I had already written below. If you have any questions about any of my empties feel free to comment below or ask me on instagram.






Product: Sweet Clementine hand cream
Price: $5.00 (Bath and Body Works)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

I love love love the sweet clementine scent from Bath and Body Works. I never like to pay full price at BBW but this is an item I wouldn't mind paying full price for.

Product: Deep Cleansing Soap in Winter Candy Apple
Price: $6.50 (Bath and Body Works)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

I have a bunch of these soaps since I got them for about $2. I wouldn't pay $6.50 but for $2 this is a steal.
Product: L'Oreal  Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner
Price: $3.99 each (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

This shampoo and conditioner have become my new favorites. Once my hair has towel dried it is left soft and frizz free.

Product: Elf Make up Remover Cleansing Cloth
Price: $3 (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

These are the absolute best make up wipes of life. I judge how good wipes are by how well they remove swatches. These wipes remove lipstick swatches without leaving stains. I need to stock up and buy these during one of E.l.f.'s 50% off sale.

Product: Ponds Dry Skin Moisturizer
Price: $4.99 (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: No

I really liked this moisturizer at first. It wasn't thick or heavy and moisturizer my face and dry patches. Half way through I noticed that the moisturizer was making my face look oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment