Monday, June 22, 2015

Nature Box Trial Box

Purchased


Welcome back guys!

About two and a half weeks ago I showed you guys that I had ordered a trial box of nature box. It's a free box but you have to pay $2 shipping. I thought this was a great way to see if this would be something I would like to continue. The trial box comes with one full size snack and 4 individual pouches. The full size box is $19.95 shipped and contains 5 full size snacks ending up to be about $4 a bag or less if you think about how much shipping cost would have cost you.

My trial box consisted of a full size cocoa almonds, sweet blueberry almonds, cranberry medley, jalapeno cashews, and masa chips. I've only tried half of the snacks and only took pictures of the almonds but haven't been disappointed.




The trial box is only $2. 



dark cocoa almonds


I liked it so much I went ahead and ordered a regular box. When you order the trial you don't get to choose what you get but if you subscribe to Nature Box you completely customize your box. To get your $2 trial box simply go to the Nature Box website.

No comments:

Post a Comment