Thursday, August 13, 2015

July Favorites

Hey Guys!

I'm always late but I wanted to show you my July Favorites. People usually post make up items but mine will be a mix of items. This month (July) I started going back to the gym. I know a lot of you can understand the struggle of being consistent and working out. I'm happy to say that I'm still going strong. I've even gone at 5AM. The dedication is real.





1. Bose Around Ear Headphones
These are pricey but these have been so good while at the gym! Mine are in Mint but they also have them in white and black. I bought mine for $160 but as of today they're on sale for $119.95. I like buying electronics from B and H because I don't have to pay for taxes and they offer free expedited shipping on orders over $49. Back to the headphones, I don't believe they're supposed to be soundproof but they definitely are. I've tried the Beats by Dre Solo that are on the ear and was not impressed with the sound quality. I also didn't know how much of a difference having the headphones on the ear and around the ear would be. Around the ear is so much comfortable! The only cons for me is that the remote only works for Apple products (Iphones and Ipods) I have an Android so I'm not able to use that function when I use my phone and the price.






2. Contigo 32oz. Water Bottle
You guys probably think it's silly to have a water bottle in my favorites but it's unlike any one I've ever had for one simple reason....it has a straw. I actually like water and try to drink it throughout the day but this has made it a lot easier to increase my water intake.














3. Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer

I lost/misplaced my moisturizer that I bought not too long ago. I used this primer as a moisturizer for 2 weeks and it worked well for my dry skin. It didn't leave me with any dry patches and did not make my face look oily. I stopped using it because it's pricey to be using as a moisturizer ($32).















Indoor lighting
4. MAC lipstick in Rebel
If you're a lipstick junkie like me then you know it's easy to forget about a lipstick in your collection. I like to think I have a good memory of all the lipsticks I have but I obviously forgot about this one. I wore Rebel on 4th of July and got many compliments on it. I forgot how pretty it was (the indoor lighting does it no justice). Rebel is such a universal color too, I feel that it looks good on ALL skin tones. Rediscovering this lipstick made me realize that I need to work on rotating my lipsticks. Even though I have 100+ I rotate the same 10. Does anyone have tips on doing this?






That's it for my July favorites! Let me know what you guys have been loving in the comments below or on my Instagram page!

No comments:

Post a Comment