Thursday, July 9, 2015

May and June Empties

Hi Guys! My empties are always late but better late than ever. Here's what I used up these past two months. Mostly all hair products!


Product: Yes to Blueberries Healthy Hair Repair Shampoo and Conditioner
Price: $7.59 each (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Not right now.

This is my favorite shampoo for my hair. I really don't like to spend more than $5 for a Shampoo but this one is well worth it. I first tried this one a couple years ago when Yes to Carrots had a $2 Cyber Monday Sale. This is great for my frizzy curly hair. 

Product: L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner
Price: $3.99 each (Target
)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Not right now

This is one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner duos. It's inexpensive and leaves my curly hair looking healthy with very little frizz after it air dries. I'm trying to go through all my shampoos I've been hoarding before I buy more. Once I go through them I'll be repurchasing.

Product: OGX Quenching Coconut Curls Shampoo and Conditioner
Price: $7.99 each (Ulta)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Not right now

I bought these when my local Ulta was having a grand opening. I'm always trying to find something to control my frizz and thought this shampoo would help. I liked that the Conditioner was thick and felt moisturizing but hated how my hair felt after my shower. My hair felt dry and tangled. I usually shower at night and let my hair air dry. I was pleasantly surprised at how it looked it the morning. My curls were in good shape. I don't think I would repurchase just because there are other shampoos that will leave my hair looking the same without the dry straw feeling I experienced with this duo.




Product: TRESemme Conditioner
Price: $5.99 each (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Not right now

I always run out of conditioner before the shampoo. This was no exception. I've had this one under my sink for a looooong time and finally finished it up. I remember liking the shampoo and conditioner since it's meant for curly hair. I'm going to have to repurchase to see how much I truly liked it.

Product: Up & Up Baby Shampoo
Price: $1.72 each (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Not right now

I've had this FOREVER! I use to use this to clean my brushes. It was an effective way to wash them but I've moved on to other things. 

Product: Tree Hut Moisturizing Body Wash in Coconut Lime
Price: $4.99 each (Ulta)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Not right now

I bought this body wash just because of the Coconut Lime smell. I couldn't stop smelling it in the store. I was a bit disappointed that the smell didn't cling to my skin but I'm happy that it didn't dry it out like other scented body washes (Bath and Body Works).

Product: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioning Treatment
Price: $2.99 (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Already have


Sometimes (a lot of times) my hair needs a little more love in the shower. I bought this leave in conditioner last month and have fallen in love. Not only does it smell good, it's affordable, and actually works. I went without it for a couple of days and noticed a difference in the softness of my hair. I went to Target to repurchase ASAP.





Product: Reshma Henna Semi-Permanent Hair Color
Price: $7.99 (Sallys)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Yes! Already have

I love this product. Read more about it here

Product: Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave in Conditioner
Price: $2.99 (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Already have

This is also always in my empties. I go through at least 1 or 2 a month I'm happy this is so affordable. I use this leave in conditioner before my curling cream. As I've said in the past, I've figured out that I need an extra product to control my frizz and this does the job.

Product: Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream
Price: $4.74 (Walmart)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: already have

This will always be part of my empties. Read more about it here.

Product: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Facial Moisturizer
Price: $17.99 (Target)
Used until empty: Yes
Repurchase: Not right now

I got these in one of those big Allure Beauty Boxes. I used it at night once I had finished my Glam Glow Thirsty mud. It actually reminded me a lot like it except the Nuetrogena was a gel so it was thinner and it had a strong fragrance but it kept my dry face moisturized and hydrated. It kind of smelled like laundry detergent/fabric softener. If it didn't have the scent I would repurchase right away.




These were all my empties for the month of May and June. Have you tried any of these products? If so, how did you like them? Let me know below! Until next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment